Des Plaines Chamber of Commerce Foundation
It was in 1989 that the board of directors decided it would be beneficial to the Chamber and to the community of Des Plaines to establish a foundation for purpose of providing educational opportunities to our members and their families and our community. Over the past 29 years the Foundation has provided numerous educational and professional development seminars and workshops for our members, supported community initiatives, and provided scholarship money for member’s children who are continuing their education.
Annual Foundation programs include:
- Three $2,000 student scholarships
- Fall Leadership Workshop Series to enhance professional development
- Business Resource Center
- Business & Education Partnerships
- Veterans Back to Work Boot Camp
- Veterans Back to Work Career Fair
- Young Entrepreneur’s Academy for District 62 middle school students
- Other educational programs throughout the year
We invite your company to contribute to the Foundation. Your donations are tax-deductible and will allow the Chamber to continue services to both its members and the Des Plaines community.